V/R : Fire engulfs Keta Lagoon Resort .

V/R : Fire engulfs Keta Lagoon Resort .

Report received by Konkonsahgh.com  indicates that the renowned Keta Lagoon Resorts catches fire yesterday afternoon. Keta Lagoon Resorts has been one of the leading tourist sites in the municipality until about a year ago when it has stopped operating.

Speaking to Jubilee Radio, the security man, Mr Bright Kwawu working at the site said he heard a noise in the ceiling and noticed the outbreak was due to electrical fault because he saw smoke coming from the ceiling.

He said he run for his life and called for help.

Mr Bright Kwawu said attempt was made to call fire service which they responded  but came after all the damage was caused and with the help of the onlookers the flames was put off.

9" data-ad-format="auto" data-full-width-responsive="true">